“markup-able” field

A field that can have a blank or any image stored that the user can overlay markups using finger or Apple Pencil. 

6 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Interesting use case.     

However.. I see this OUTSIDE of Ninox capabilities..   Meaning.. Ninox attaches the image file.. If you want to chance the image file.. Open an host base editor (gimp .. etc).. and then update the attached image).. 

Ninox's core capabilities is in the no / low code database space. 

Others thoughts?? 

• Karen_Estrada
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi @Mconneen, 

...on the iOS Ninox app (and Cloud version/iOS), you can use your finger/Apple Pencil in a Signature field (only in color black).

I use another dB app in addition to Ninox that is 'similar' re: low code. It also has as a Signature field and about a year ago (or so) the developer added a "Drawing" field which allows you to draw on a blank 'canvas' in various colors as well as on top of an imported image (Camera/Photos).

So, (& perhaps a silly question :-/ but just a thought)  ... would a Drawing field be sort of like an 'expanded' version of a Signature field?

Karen

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

+1 @Karen Good idea for a future update. Maybe put this in the CR-list...

• Karen_Estrada
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Steven Thanks! I'll do that :-)

My #1 'Wish list' item is - the ability to save 'Choice fields' or 'Multichoice fields' to use across an entire dB. I know you can use a lookup table/relationship but (at least I find) having that ability to reuse choice fields - more convenient, less  'messy'.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes, mine too. That's on everyone's wishlist and hopefully introduced in an upcoming update.

• Karen_Estrada
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

+1 +1 “ “ “ :-)

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 1376Views