Month by month table

Hi everyone, I recently used Ninox to catalog my clients. Unfortunately I limit myself to entering data, but actions unknown to me would greatly improve my work. For example, each customer needs a monthly meeting and therefore the date of the last visit must be entered on the customer card. At the moment I'm using the "Data" action to remember the day I saw the client. Would it be possible to create a table month by month in which I insert the date of the visit? Maybe with a reminder after 30 days automatically since the last visit. Thank you and congratulations for Ninox

3 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Check out https://www.ninoxus.com/ ... they have some FREE calendering utilities / samples..    YES.. it is more than possible to create a script that will create "appointments" based on your desired use case..   If you are using the Mac App.. it can even put those on your Mac Calendar if you so desire.. or you can just keep them within your Ninox database calendar view.   I would then add a start script such that everytime you launch the database.. it could "alert" you to up coming appointments. :) 

Happy Ninox-ing... 

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

oops. hit post to quickly... 

DISCLAIMER.. I do not work for ninoxus ... but I did have the fortunate opportunity to sit and chat with Andy... good group off folks.. :) 

• mirkomarchetti11
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for the reply. I registered at Ninoxus, and as soon as possible I'll try to create a kind of reminder. I have another question regarding the list instead of activity. In this situation I should create my product list and then enter the number of pieces available each month, from January to February. As if it were a table. Tips? Thank you

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1353Views