Are the numbers of fields limited ?

S

Hi

I have an imported base with a lot of fields.

I find them all in the form but it seems that in the table you can't exceed 23 fields.

Is this normal ?

Can one fix it ?

Thank you

M

I've imported over 10,000 records into table with over 50 fields

might be worth checking you have all the fields

matched to your cvs import file

M

also on your list above you simply may not be seeing them all
if you scroll the mouse the list above should scroll to show all fields

S

Thank you for your answers ;)

I have checked :  it is not possible to go any lower in the left window with a field.

Indeed when I select the field 24 in the right window and drag it to the left window after field 23 it refuses to install...It bounces !

On the other hand If there was an import problem how can we explain then that the fields are all in the form ? (There are 92)

S

Ninox Profile

Ninox Profile

Well, I tried to upload a video of me scrolling through the columns, but that didn't work. Here's a screenshot...

I was able to keep adding columns after 23.

S

Thank you Sean,

I restarted the import of Numbers in Ninox : now it seems to work.

I have the 92 columns !

But I have another problem : the column titles have not been imported.

How can I fix this ?

I only have only column 1, column 2, column 3 etc.

S

Hi again,

In fact it does not work either (I counted the rows instead the columns…)

About the tiltes not displayed, when I am in Ninox in the importing mode it is written :  "the first line is the header" with a menu "yes" or "no"

How can I choose the line 2 where are my titles ?

M

Re: indeed when I select the field 24 in the right window and drag it to the left window after field 23 it refuses to install...It bounces !

Ninox does not always like like you adding more fields to the very botton in the to the show column when you have a full list.

Try adding it near to the bottom. Then dragging it down into place afterwards
also there seems to be a bit of fine art required to get that list to scroll ! takes a bit of practice!