Background Color

Ninox Profile

I ahve a field (function) in which the following code is set:

if 'investiertes Kapital abzüglich Ausschüttungen und Steuererstattungen' < 'aktueller Kurs' * Anzahl then
styled("Gewinn", "green", "", "")
else
if 'investiertes Kapital abzüglich Ausschüttungen und Steuererstattungen' >= 'aktueller Kurs' * Anzahl then
styled(text("Verlust"), "#ffa500", "black", "")
end
end

Whatever I do, 

the result is never what I wanted:

I want:

If positive, then

a) Background Color green

b) Text in white

c) Symbol arrow-n

if not

a) Background Color red

b) Text in white

c) Symbol arrow-S

Ninox Profile

What puzzles me is the fact that the code is well working with other fields, but not in this case...

Ninox Profile

Here you go

if 'investiertes Kapital abzüglich Ausschüttungen und Steuererstattungen' < 'aktueller Kurs' * Anzahl then
styled("Gewinn", "green", "white", "arrow-n")
else
if 'investiertes Kapital abzüglich Ausschüttungen und Steuererstattungen' >= 'aktueller Kurs' * Anzahl then
styled(text("Verlust"), "red", "white", "arrow-s")
end
end

Ninox Profile

Thank you, but this does not help. What I get is a white field with a white text and an icon. 

styled("Gewinn", "green", "white", "arrow-n")
else
styled(text("Verlust"), "red", "white", "arrow-s")
end
end

What could be the problem?

Thank you

Ninox Profile

Or simplified:

styled(text("Gewinn"), "green", "", "arrow-n")
else
styled(text("Verlust"), "red", "red", "arrow-s")
end

I wonder why in this constellation I cannot change the background color of the cell. It is just not shown.

Ninox Profile

Maybe because the formula field is styled in the settings of that field...(where you can chose also the style of the border etc.)

Ninox Profile

It works for me...

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AglD8AFJ3Q28gskiXIanKDp_lzkrew?e=CUq3Jm

Ninox Profile

Thank you, Nick. The problem was that the setting of the field itself overrule. as Steven indicated. Although I just centered the cell, it seems that even this results in overruling color settings. Thank you, problem solved.