Bulk Import of Images into Ninox

Hi,

I am trying to get about 4000 jpegs into Ninox. They will be added in Image fields but as I understand it, the first step is to add them as attachments. All the file names match the records in the first column.

I have tried using Ninox admin tool which seems to work ok except that when I locate the folder with the images in it the File | Record window is blank - which I assume means it has found nothing - and if I proceed to import the files the resulting database has none of the images attached.

I have also tried using the importFile(this, command - but I imagine it is my lack of knowledge letting me down with this method. I believe I should have a table with the file names in the first field and the importFile(this, command with the URL etc in the second. Should the importFile(this, field be a text field? And then how should this be triggered to import the images? Can it all be done in one go? I appreciate my ignorance in this!

Any help or pointers would be valuable. I believe I have been through all the relevant manual etc pages.

Chris

null

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 417Views