Can I ‘display only if’ based on more than one box in a multiple choice field?

I’ve been using ‘multiple choice’ = “1” which works for if one box is ticked but will not show when other boxes are ticked as well. I also can’t seem to use the ‘and’ to add more values 

eg. Multiple choice is : A.     B.     C.      D.      E. 

I want a formula I can use to diplay the field if    A and C are ticked regardless of whether D is ticked too. 

I hope that makes sense. 

3 replies

null
    • Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

You can use the following formula for this: 

chosen('Multiple choice') like "Meat" and chosen('Multiple choice') like "Fruits"

Best, Jörg

• Amy
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks so much that’s great. 

Is it then possible to link this to another multiple choice?

For example i’ve tried:  (chosen('Multiple choice 1 ') like "Meat" and chosen('Multiple choice 1') like "Fruit" )  OR (chosen('Multiple choice 2 ') like "A" and chosen('Multiple Choice 2') like "B" )    But it comes up with an error. 

I’ve got 3 multiple choice boxes but the field needs to be displayed only if boxes A & C are ticked but it doesn’t matter which of the 3 multiple choice boxes they are ticked in. If that makes sense 

Thanks

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

If you want to display the certain field only if any of the entries of multiple choice box 1 and 2, you can enter the following formula into the option "Display field only, if...".

'Multiple choice 1' and 'Multiple choice 2'

Best, Jörg

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 2380Views