Control to view web page?

Is there a field type or way to display a web page in a form? For example, if you have a customer database and want to display their home page in the form, to have an embedded web view, of course, that is changing as you move through customers.

Thanks!

6 replies

null
    • Leonid_Semik
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

as a formula field:

---

html("<iframe width=" + "100%" + " " + "height=" + "100%" + " " + "frameborder=" + "0" + " " + "style=" + "border:0" + " " + "src=" + 'YOUR URL FIELD' + "></iframe>")

---

Leo

• kunicki
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you for the quick response. Just to clarify, will this work on iOS. I tried it in a formula field, but it didn’t seem to render anything. 

Thanks,

Chris

• jafd
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I've tried this code for referring web pages in a form a it seems to work but it blocks the app when I try to save it and I get various error messages.

• Nick
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

This is problematic on iOS (iPhone 7). If I browse a record that have an web address in URL field, Ninox.app return to home page and freezes.

• Leonid_Semik
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Oh, this formula works in the Mac App only. 

Leo

• kunicki
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes I found the iframe is not stable on IOS. I am able to use an image tag to link to a dynamic image on the web, which is useful.

But it still would be useful to embed a web page into the form. I have not found a solution to that yet.

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 4053Views