CR 2161 - Please provide materialized view / formula fields in the Ninox API as well as expose to Integromat

Perhaps this is possible and I do not know how to do it.   I just created CR 2161 - CR 2161 - Please provide materialized view / formula fields in the Ninox API as well as expose to Integromat. 

A very simple example is an Invoice Line Item that has quantity and an item Id that looks up a price based on a date range and provides a calculated amount.   This formula field does not appear in Integromat nor in the Ninox API.   

As a work around, I have hidden fields that triggers update..   Or am I missing something? 

2 replies

null
    • markusburger
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I would second that. Not being able to see formula fields via API makes especially Integromat less useful than it could be

• Consultant and developer
    • Javier
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I also second that. I'm struggling with the API to simply access formula fields. Any database solution has tens or hundreds of formula fields, like invoices, stock management, etc. Right now I need a lot of programming to just expose the formula fields to the API (and create a lot of unnecessary fields just to access the content of a formula from the API)

Content aside

• 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 1327Views
  • 1 Following