Emails going to junk

Hey all

I have several email-buttons throughout our database, and its a mixed result if the email goes to junk or not. The main culprit is our BLA submit email. It sends an email from the creator, to 3 emails plus 5 CC emails (one of which is the email of the sender, so they get a copy as well), with a PDF attachment.

We move the emails from junk to inbox and add to safe sender list, but still going to junk.

I'm wondering if the issue is that I have the senders email in the CC emails as well? The reason for this is so that they receive a copy for their reference.

Might also be worth noting that I'm not using user functions. Instead, I have a table with staff profiles which has their email - when they create the "frorm" they select themselves from the list and the button formula gets their email from that.

4 replies

null
    • Tanjaddaniel
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

For this issue, you can contact a Geek Squad Support Number +1(888)383-7303 i.e website: https://www.sgeeksquad.com/ here. The distinct issues of the workplace, PCs, home devices and others have broadened our administration capacity. We work with a broad assortment of specific issues throughout the day and night.

You get 24/7 support to connect with Geek Squad in-store, over the phone, or chat/remote online. Which means you get support when and how you want it.

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Sarah .. Hmm..  I have noticed that on occasion that MacMail will route Ninox Support and other non-junk emails into Junk... Even through I have the support email address in my contacts... so I think it is a Mac Mail issue.. and not a Ninox / sendGrid issue.

• SECOS Group
    • quartz_cap
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Mconnen... that makes sense, because the person having the most issues is someone using a Mac. I think I'll just have to tell him to keep checking his junk mail, unfortunately.

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Sarah,   They can "try" unchecking "Filter junk mail before applying my rules" ... and create an appropriate rule.. based on subject, sender, etc. 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 1226Views