FAQ
C
Hallo Ninox-Team,

für wann ist denn endlich ein Update für die Servervariante geplant?

Die Versionsunterschiede 1.7.1.1 (Server) und 2.3.4 (Mac App) sind ja doch schon erheblicher Natur.
Ninox Profile
Absolut. Wir heben die Server-Version auf den Stand der Cloud-Version. Release ist in den nächsten Wochen.

Birger - Ninox Support
E
yes; add a formula field and enter the following:

let myID := number(Id);
let myACC := Account;
sum((select [tablename])[number(Id) <= myID and [tablename] = myACC].[FieldNameToAdd])
A
Hello. I have used the "Inventory" as a basis for a new database I have made. But when I try to change the picture on the homepage (not on the web version), it will not change the picture from the one that is in the template. (the one with all the containers). Is there a fix on this?
A
Thank you Birger.
Ninox Profile
We will have a look at this. It looks like a bug to me. If is is we'll fix it.

Birger - Ninox Support
A
Hello Birger. Thank you.
A
Hello. I have a DB consisting of three tables where I have used the formula field function to link a picture of an article in one table to another function in another table. The question is: is there a way to place that picture field just where i want and can I size the picture field just the way I want? As it appears now, the picture field will just be placed in pre-defined spots and I can only adjust the with of the picture field down to a pre-set minimum.

Best regards
Arnth Lien
Ninox Profile
You are right. The positioning and adjusting of a picture fields is limited. We are working on this.

Birger - Ninox Support
A
Hello again, have you had time to look at this issue with the picture on the DB homepage yet?

Best regards
Arnth