FAQ

A
Hello again Birger. Why can I not duplicate or save archive as.. the DB desktop version?

Regards
Arnth
D
I am new to Ninox and I have a similar problem and cannot get it to work. I have table "Checking" with fields "Date" and "Balance" and sub-table "Input" which has a field "Total". I'd also like to have a running balance in "Balance" but cannot figure out what variations to your above solution to use. My original formula for "Balance" was:
sum(Input.Total[Date <= Date])
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Don
Ninox Profile
Hi Don,
---
let myDate:=Date;
sum(input[Date<=DD].Total)
---
regards
Leo
Ninox Profile
Oh, sorry:
---
let myDate:=Date;
sum(input[Date<=myDate].Total)
---
Leo
D
Leo,

Thank you for your quick help. I tried the above but it's still not working for me. I get the error message

"Field not found: Date at line2, column 14".

I tried replacing that field by deleting the text "Date" and then clicking on the field name in the left hand pane. I'm still getting the error message. Suggestions?

Thank you,
Don
Ninox Profile
Hi Don,
can you send me your database to leo.semik@gmail.com?

Leo
H
Hi

There is a table of A and B (A <---- B)

Records of B table linked to A tape record are very many.
A table <-- B table
aa a-1
a-2
bb b-1
b-2

Connect from a-1 to a-100 (actually more)
Copy the same query for the record of the connection, paste, select, there is inconvenience that there is a need to repeat continue to click.

what should I do
1. Click the button
2. Set the value of the field for which you specified the search keyword to the variable. ( Let AA : = 'field name'; )
3. Open the reference form. (script ?)
4. Give the retrieval window the value set for the variable (script ?)
5. I want to select more than one. (I only have one choice, which is very inconvenient.)

Thank you very much.
Ninox Profile
Please send me ( support@ninoxdb.de ) a mail to specify your problem. If you have a draft Ninox Database please include a copy in that mail.

Birger - Ninox Support
D
Thank you for all your help, Leo. It is appreciated.

Don
I
Hello, I really like this product.
I am working on a database on currency exchange rates. You know, the exchange rate changes in real time, so I need to introduce an external API to adjust the exchange rate in real time. What should I do?
Thank you