FAQ

Ninox Profile
You'll have to have a little bit of patience. API is coming zu Ninox.

Birger - Ninox Support
J
Hi,
I have two Ninox databases, created on the same iMac, same user, and stored in iCloud. One of them shows up on my iPad and the other doesn't. Both do appear on my iPhone. I have now noticed that on my iPad there are two Ninox apps; the one with the usual logo doesn't show database #2, the one with a sort of graph-paper logo shows both, but with ridiculously large font text.
Help!
J
OK, more on this - I reinstalled the iPad app, and it did show both databases on startup. Still have the question about the two apps.
C
Hello,
How to work with a multi-choice type field. How to recover active values, not active, by programming ?
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Robert
C
Hello,
How to work with a multi-choice type field How to recover active values, not active, by programming ?.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
C
Hello,
Is it possible to sort a choice or multi-choice field by programming?
Robert
Ninox Profile
Hi Robert,

By default the Choice field sorts the record in the order of the choice id (1,2,3,4, etc) which is created while creating the field. You can sort a Choice alphabetically by using formula field to convert the Choice field to text field by:
text(Choice field name)
Now sort using this formula field.

Regards,
Sakshi- Ninox Support
Ninox Profile
Hi Robert,

Request you to please share details on your query and share the screenshot of the field by mail to support@ninoxdb.de and we should be able to help you.

Regards,
Sakshi. Ninox Support
Ninox Profile
Hi John,

The second app that you see on your iPad is the iPhone Ninox App. You can delete the app and continue with your work on iPad App.

Regards,
Sakshi-Ninox Support
C
Hi Sakshi,
I understand that the choice field is displayed in the order that the data is inserted into it. But once we put the data, it is no longer possible to sort this field by programming. This is only possible by moving its elements with the drag. That's right?