Filter records in Kanban view?

Is there a way to filter records in a kanban view?   

We have a table with a record for each project.  There is a choice field for project status and a choice field for assigned to.

I would like to have a kanban view based on project status  by filter by the assigned to record.

4 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@j.ford.pico.. 

What I have done is build a filtered table tab.. then build the Kanban tab off that.   The drawback that I see thus far.. the Kanban is locked to the initial filter.  If I change the filter on the base table.. the Kanban view does not seem to change.   Perhaps I am doing something wrong. 

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@j.ford.pico.. 

What I have done is build a filtered table tab.. then build the Kanban tab off that.   The drawback that I see thus far.. the Kanban is locked to the initial filter.  If I change the filter on the base table.. the Kanban view does not seem to change.   Perhaps I am doing something wrong. 

• Birger_H
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

No. You're not doing it wrong. Every table view is independent. Think of them as frozen filterings.

Birger

• ExpoSigns
    • John_Maracich_III
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Can you describe exactly how to create a filtered table tab then build the kanban tab from it? I'm a novice.

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 1368Views