Formula field not showing on table view column, only visible on form field window
V

I have this formula created as field:

let clc := this.LocConsum;
(select 'update DGR' where LocConsumVRG = clc).Done

In edit columns when I drag the formula from available columns to visible columns after I click ok, it`s not adding to my table view column, but it visible only in form window.

How can i add my formula into my table to be viewed as column?

V

does anyone have any idea why the formula refuses to appear as a column? it is only visible in the form window.

Ninox Profile

Do you go in administration mode before you make those changes? (Red wrench) This is necessary in order to make the changes permanent.

Steven.

V

Hi, thank you for answer, Yes, I did that,

V

If i drag my formula from available columns to visible columns, after i click ok it goes back. with administration red wrench on.

Ninox Profile

Does the result of the formula contains more than one record? (I think so with the select command)

Then I'm not sure if you can display that in a table. If it is always one record try putting it like this:

first((select 'update DGR' where LocConsumVRG = clc).Done)

Steven.

V

Worked, but my formula column is blank, only in form window shows my result.

I have:

Table1-ColumnA containing different numbers ex:5000343245, and ColumnB containing text ex: iV18 (all column)

What i need is: If numbers from Table1-ColumnA finds in Table2-ColumnA, then show text from Table1-ColumnB to Table2-ColumnB(my formula field)

Thank you

V

You solved the problem, thank you

This ” first(  ” was the first problem,

and the blank result was ”writable if” there was Lock like "yes" (deleted that) and now working.

Thank you for your help Steven.

V

Still having issue with this.. Formula appears only in the specific row after I made a change into the line. The rest column is blank, if I change something in second line, formula appears, an so..., and when i select the table it is very laggy, show a spinning circle about 4 minutes, i have 1000entries.

What i need is: If numbers from Table1-ColumnA exist in Table2-ColumnA, then text in Table 1-ColumnB