Formula field not showing on table view column, only visible on form field window

I have this formula created as field:

let clc := this.LocConsum;
(select 'update DGR' where LocConsumVRG = clc).Done

In edit columns when I drag the formula from available columns to visible columns after I click ok, it`s not adding to my table view column, but it visible only in form window.

How can i add my formula into my table to be viewed as column?

8 replies

null
    • verificarireviziigaz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

does anyone have any idea why the formula refuses to appear as a column? it is only visible in the form window.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Do you go in administration mode before you make those changes? (Red wrench) This is necessary in order to make the changes permanent.

Steven.

• verificarireviziigaz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, thank you for answer, Yes, I did that,

• verificarireviziigaz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If i drag my formula from available columns to visible columns, after i click ok it goes back. with administration red wrench on.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Does the result of the formula contains more than one record? (I think so with the select command)

Then I'm not sure if you can display that in a table. If it is always one record try putting it like this:

first((select 'update DGR' where LocConsumVRG = clc).Done)

Steven.

• verificarireviziigaz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Worked, but my formula column is blank, only in form window shows my result.

I have:

Table1-ColumnA containing different numbers ex:5000343245, and ColumnB containing text ex: iV18 (all column)

What i need is: If numbers from Table1-ColumnA finds in Table2-ColumnA, then show text from Table1-ColumnB to Table2-ColumnB(my formula field)

Thank you

• verificarireviziigaz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You solved the problem, thank you

This ” first(  ” was the first problem,

and the blank result was ”writable if” there was Lock like "yes" (deleted that) and now working.

Thank you for your help Steven.

• verificarireviziigaz
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Still having issue with this.. Formula appears only in the specific row after I made a change into the line. The rest column is blank, if I change something in second line, formula appears, an so..., and when i select the table it is very laggy, show a spinning circle about 4 minutes, i have 1000entries.

What i need is: If numbers from Table1-ColumnA exist in Table2-ColumnA, then text in Table 1-ColumnB

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 1323Views