How can I print multiple records on each page.

I have over 600 records to print, but get a single page for each record. I would also like to stop a record going over 2 pages e.g. page break if there isn't enough space for the whole record.

10 replies

null
    • Choices_Software_Dean
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Are you using the Ninox Cloud? When you print a form, the preview screen should show a "This Record" or "All" option. Click "All" before clicking "Print PDF". That should print the current found set of records.

• Choices_Software_Dean
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Just realized I mis-read your question. Not clear on what you are asking. Please provide more detail on the nature of the form you are printing; size, header/footer, margins?

• salecott
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi - I've attached 2 images of the reports I have. the single record is all I can seem to get from my Ninox database. The multiple record report was produced from Filemaker Pro - after changing to Ninox, I can only seem to produce a report with a single record on each page. Both pages are defult margins etc on A4 portrait.

• Choices_Software_Dean
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I understand your question, but I do not know the answer. Perhaps someone else can help.

• Birger_H
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

This can be done. Its a little tricky but I can show you. You can book a complementary screensharing session with me via this link:
    https://calendly.com/birger-hansen/15min

Birger

• Avient Specialty Inks
    • Bill.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Birger do you have an example of how to code this somewhere? I have similar issue.

• Avient Specialty Inks
    • Bill.1
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Anybody have a solution for this?

• Customer Service Ninox
    • maja
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    • Coway Marine Services Pte Ltd
    • Wilson_Lee_IT
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, I wish to find out how to print multiple records in each page too so I dont end up with hundeds of pages as it is now with 1 record on each page. I am still on the trial mode but will convert to subscription if this can be done. Or am I getting this as I m not on the paid mode? 

• Coway Marine Services Pte Ltd
    • Wilson_Lee_IT
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@maja@ninox.com - with the screenshot you showed above, it will come up to 4 pages of print but I am hoping to consolidate them as what @salecott@yahoo.com showed... anyone has solutions?

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 10Replies
  • 2401Views