how can I pull data from a source table based on a filter?

I am working on an interviewing-system where I have 800-1200 questions based on the type of client. Now to optimize the workflow of the interview session, I need to filter out only applicable questions for each interview partner (based on the client size / category):

eg.

Large Accounts: I want the interviewer only working on the questions for "Large Accounts" - identifier/field in the table would be "KEY" (in the source table 1) then

Mid size: same, whereas the identifier would be "MID" (in the source table 1)

in any case all interviews (answered questions) should be collected in one combined table (3) at the end...

More detailed info:

1) "Source table" with large amount of interview questions, questions are all categorized! (KEY, MID, SMB...)

2) 2nd "source table" where the basic client info (address & contact) is being taken and where the "client category" such as "KEY, MID, SMB..." will be set for selection purpose

3) The actual "audit table" (3rd interactive tab) should pull the data from my source table (table 1) based on the client selection and therefore based on the "client category" (table 2)

currently I have to ask the students to select all questions one by one according to the category of the client, but the students are not really happy doing so ;-)

That is why I want to make their life easier... all applicable questions based on the category would improve the interview process quite significantly.

thx & br

Andy 

1 reply

null

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 1625Views