How can I view and use a form rather than table in the iPhone version?

How can I view and use a form rather than table in the iPhone version?

6 replies

null
    • ptm
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

great question! me too!

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If you click in the table on a record, the input form will be opend.

There you may have again a subtable, where you can click also on the data records in order to open the input form of that subtable:

iPhone form and table

Best, Jörg

• V-Line Services LLC
    • Christopher_Thornton
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Actually, the gentleman“s question was not answered (I have the same question).  On a mobile, can we view a ”form“ instead of Ninox displaying the table?  In  other words, we”d like the ability for a layman user to enter data on his mobile without having to actually see the table or have to click on a record just to enter data...does Ninox provid this ability to customize? 

• V-Line Services LLC
    • Christopher_Thornton
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Actually, the gentleman“s question was not answered (I have the same question).  On a mobile, can we view a ”form“ instead of Ninox displaying the table?  In  other words, we”d like the ability for a layman user to enter data on his mobile without having to actually see the table or have to click on a record just to enter data...does Ninox provid this ability to customize? 

• Mel_Charles
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can“t have a fly in form layout as shown on the ipad or mac.
    you can only have the layout as the base table and the type of entry form as show above from support.
    I avoid dataEntry type form on my Iphone as much as poss as this layout is err crude (ALthough i can see why they have done it this way tho). Much prefer to use the ipad (If away from my Imac) and let it sync later!

• Mel_Charles
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

You can“t have a fly in form layout as shown on the ipad or mac.
    you can only have the layout as the base table and the type of entry form as show above from support.
    I avoid dataEntry type form on my Iphone as much as poss as this layout is err crude (ALthough i can see why they have done it this way tho). Much prefer to use the ipad (If away from my Imac) and let it sync later!

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 6Replies
  • 2294Views