How do you sync databases between Ninox desktop and Ninox Cloud?

I know this is a basic question, but after searching, I still don't quite see how to sync between the app and cloud in Ninox.  I know how to make a copy and put it on the cloud, but I want them to auto sync when I work on Ninox on either place.  Ot at the very least sync when I click a button or something to syncronize them.  For now, I've simply made "backups", "archives" or "import" and "exports", but that's not the same as syncronizing.  I couldn't see where to do so even in the online information.

3 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

By default, databases you create in "My Databases" are either local, or iCloud based.    When you create a Ninox Cloud "Team", databases are automatically synced between your Mac / iPad / Chromebook and the Ninox Cloud.... so there is nothing for you to do. 

When within your Team / Cloud database.. You can check the sync number by clicking on the cloud in the upper left and then review the sync, or force it to "sync now".

sync

• jel888
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello and thanks!  So, if I see you screen correctly this is only when you're on the web or in iOS?  What about when you're in the desktop app?

• Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@jel888 .. the screen shot is from the Mac Application .... What platform are you running? 

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 1727Views