How to create a Report

Hi buddies

i have structured a NINOX database

i need to create Reports on pdf format which could be launched at anytime by Report name call.

how to proceed ?

grateful for support

best!

Claudio

2 replies

null
    • Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

You could do that with a formula like this:

printRecord(recordId, layoutName) - Creates a PDF from the given record and print layout name.
    |  printRecord(record(Invoices, 1), "My Invoice Template")

openPrintLayout(recordId, layoutName) - opens the print layout editor
    |  openPrintLayout(record(Invoices, 1), "My Invoice Template")

Best, Jörg

• Claudio.1
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Jorg thank you for support

i’ve understood Ninox frame concepts:

I’ve structured a database suitable for my business and I’m refining it with the use.

Printing Reports

your suggestion about how to print reports (very important for me) seems to be based on MySQL language:

pls note I’m not a software professional but I know well what I need and how to check that it works: so should I contact someone who is good in MySQL or another language you may kindly suggest or how should I proceed (apart learning it on my own of course :-) ...?

input masks

Similarly, I wish to create input masks to oblige the users (only me today, some other mates shortly later on) to follow a structured system based on menus

auth levels

obviously I will need to freeze the database structure and give each user his own auth permissions to create modify delete data

relate data with web

Id like to link certain data with an online catalogue and online store

I would also like to put input and output commands on app for internal use so to allow interaction with smartphones of we mates of same company

So for above points what do u think it would be the best way for me to proceed?

(we’re 4 mates now, hopefully will be 10 later on and all should use the same system)

grateful for yr assistance

best!

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 3219Views