I'm trying to develop a small application for a caregiving team for my disabled brother that I want to move from paper to ipad data entry. I have begining databases. I can't figure out how to test it online. Like I could any HTML code. Help!

I'm trying to develop a small application for a caregiving team for my disabled brother that I want to move from paper to ipad data entry. I have begining databases. I can't figure out how to test it online. Like I could any HTML code. Help!

3 replies

null
    • Fred
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Tim -

Are you using the cloud version? or one of the apps?

If you are using the cloud version then it is already "online".

Did you want to create an HTML front end to the database?

• Tim_Clark
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you Fred!  

I went back to the tutorial and it said that I could choose to make a my database in the cloud.  

Perhaps I need to start over and choose the "cloud" option?

What do you think?

No way to reconfigure?

• Fred
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Tim -

You didn't answer the quesion about which version you are using. Sounds like you are using the app version (either Android, iOS, or MacOS). Is that true?

To be able to share your database you will need to use the cloud or online, not iCloud, version of Ninox. Then you will have to then buy a licensed for all users.

On second thought, if you expect everyone to input data while they are caring for your brother since they will always be at the house, you might get away with using the iOS app and locking it so it only allows the use of one app, Ninox, so people onsite can input data.

Content aside

• 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 3Replies
  • 218Views