Is it possible to set a Geolocalisation field and fill it with Latitude and Longitude format (ex.: N42º 34.5' E003º 54.6') and get the position en Maps as return?

Is it possible to set a Geolocalisation field and fill it with Latitude and Longitude format (ex.: N42º 34.5' E003º 54.6') and get the position en Maps as return?

9 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

You can use the location field in Ninox for that. There have to be entered decimal degree for long and lat. If you than click on the icon of the filled field in the right hand side, you can will see the location in the maps.

Best, Jörg

• wp-machina
    • Stefano_Grammenos
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi there @gdsoler3 , and thanks for asking that question because my question is very similar.

@Jörg, I was wondering, if it's possible to get all the contact's locations and show them all in a map.

I will show you an examle, in a subdomain fo my website (https://map.stefanowp.com), I have developed a PWA app, where I can get all geolocation tables and show them in a map.

Check the following photo:

PXlpZnjdaa

so my full question is, can i create a table normally with all the iinformation I need, and then show all together in to a map like in the pic?

• BNV_Tec
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello! Were you able to solve this issue?

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

In this example I'm building a static picture of a map with multiple markers.

I also posted it in the Webinar EN 2020 team under : StaticGoogleMapWithMultipleMarkers

Steven.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

With a little tweaking it also can be used with Latitude and Longitude.

Steven

• BNV_Tec
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Steven! Very nice, thank you for sharing this with us.

Although, I am looking for a way of plotting the locations in a diynamic map, in which you can zoom in/out, go to, etc.

Do you know how to do it?

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Not yet, only with one marker...

Not sure how to use scripting in a formula field using html()

Maybe anyone else?

I'll keep trying, so if I get lucky I let you know!

Steven

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view
    • noko
    • Gilles_KOSTRZEWA
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hello everybody
    I find this example of a great card, I installed it on my database and it works fine with a valid API key.
    On the other hand, I am not a programmer, this card can only contain 3 geolocations, how can I link it to my ninox contact base?
    How to rewrite the codes in the buttons and on the html script of the card?
    If someone could help me that would be great!
    Thank you all.

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 9Replies
  • 2170Views