Moving DB from mac desktop to ninox cloud acct

Hi there

I had bought mac desktop version and then I got a free trial cloud account (My Team). In my desktop app I can see and manage dbs created in the cloud (synchronized),  however in cloud version I have no access to my db created on the desktop (no sync at all). How can I move my mac db to my ninox cloud account?

Rgds

Serik

5 replies

null
    • Nick
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

export your db from Mac app using the "Save Archive As" option and then import the archive to Ninox web app.

• Noel
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Just jumping in - does this mean the db in the Ninox Cloud is fully synced to the cb in the Mac App?

• Nick
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

With the Mac app you can work with both, but you can't sync the Ninox Cloud with Apple iCloud

One example from my Mac app...

Screen Shot 2020-04-05 at 19.01.27

• Noel
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

So that means your database can be either on the Mac/iCloud OR Ninox Cloud, so you can't work your Ninox iCloud off-line to sync later.

However, you can have some databases on your Mac and some in the Ninox Cloud.

Is that right?

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

If you use the app (mac or ipad) you can work on both (icloud/cloud) offline and sync later. Icloud databases are synced with icloud (appleId) and cloud are synced with Ninox account and also accesible with any browser.

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 1284Views