Ninox App on Apple Store

Just purchased the Ninox App on Apple Store, but when I launch it, it still says its a trial version

1 reply

null
    • Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear Joaquim,

You have probably once registered as a new Ninox user which has started a test subscription for the Ninox Cloud version.

The area of your Ninox App for Mac that you have already purchased is only the "My Databases" tab where you can store your databases locally or in your iCloud. In the Ninox App, databases can be stored locally or in your iCloud, so the test subscription process does not affect the ability to synchronize the app databases via iCloud.

You can only see the information about your test subscription if you select a tab of a Ninox Cloud team. If you log out as a user (icon in the top right corner), you will no longer see the Ninox Cloud teams or the information about your trial subscription.
    If you just do not want to receive the e-mails about your trial account, please click "Unsubscribe" at the end of the e-mails.

App vs. Cloud -trial1

The Ninox Cloud trial period simply expires and does not renew automatically and does not become a subscription.

If you have created databases in the Ninox Cloud as a test and want to keep them in the Ninox App for Mac (iPad or iPhone), you can download them and import them into the Ninox App.

To download databases and use them locally (or in the iCloud) on the iPad, please proceed as follows:

Create a backup in the tab of your Ninox team via the menu on the database (small blue down arrow).
    Then select the topmost entry in the window that opens and download the backup using the button "Download backup".

Then you can import the saved archive in the tab "My databases" with the function "Import archive".

Kind regards, Jörg

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 1143Views