Ninox Community Group

Have you already discovered our official Ninox community group? A space for you to exchange with like-minded people about all things Ninox. Share ideas about how to build efficient solutions using Ninox and get suggestions from the community about how to solve issues in your solution development. Join the group https://www.facebook.com/groups/270725907630936/

5 replies

null
    • Customer Service Ninox
    • maja
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Haben Sie schon unsere offizielle Facebook Gruppe entdeckt? Ein Ort, um sich mit Gleichgesinnten über verschiedene Themen rund um Ninox auszutauschen. Diskutieren Sie, wie Sie mit Ninox effiziente Lösungen entwickeln können, und erhalten Sie von anderen Nutzern Antworten auf Ihre Fragen. Hier können Sie der Gruppe beitreten.

• Nick
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am being held by force ...

• PAGE
    • Bill_Page
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

No! Facebook should never be used for replacing a professional support forum. That is just lazy and if FB was the only option and this forum did not exist you would never have me as a customer or any of my customers on this platform. 

I for one abhor Facebook for the most part and keep activity to the very basic minimum for overseas personal contacts I have since I have lived in many countries. 

YouTube, on the other-hand would be ideal for lots and lots of tutorials from user exeriences as well as the Ninox Dev company, because the manual is too dry and stilted to read, without enough visual examples. This forum, despite having been very helpful to me as a Ninox beginner coming from 20yrs of FileMaker dev (until about 6 years ago when I stopped all db dev), still takes a lot of time trying to find answers to even some of the more basic isues. 

Thanks for reading.

• Mconneen
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Bill

I agree that FaceBook is NOT the platform for the support forum.    Integromat is in there.. and I really do not like it. 

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 875Views