Ninox team, are you looking for volunteer forum moderators

I'm sure there are a few who would be happy to terminate the accounts of "mama kevin" and its ilk. Please include me on the list of volunteers 

5 replies

null
    • Mel_Charles
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Sean that me up for it 100% too !

They are a pain in the proverbial

This forums works because it gives us users a change to learn and grow from those that are more knowledgeable.

as I see it there are 4 levels

1) Newbies (I was one of these once and really aprreciated the help both then and now)
    2) Intermediates ( Yeay - I think I'm at the very botton of this pile - and still learning !!!! but trying I'm utting something back to help other new users in turn)

3) Gods ! - Yes you know who you are and I reckon if i keep trying - in about 4 years I will have learned a mere fraction of what these brilliant people know

4) Cretins - Yes worth saying again - The complete low life single cell idiots that want to spoil the vaulable asset that we have here.

Like others - I'm into this cos I need to run my business but at the same time I'm have great fun learning coding etc.

Ninox Support - Are you receiving? - Put me down - gladly get rid of them !!!

Mel

• Jorg
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Dear guys, 

Thank you for your feedback. 

We are already working on a solution to hinder the spammers to re-register again (we have already deleted the users many times)..... 

The solution should be online very soon. 

Thanks for your patience.

Best Jörg

• Mel_Charles
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Jörg

That's greata - thank you for the feedback

Also it is good to see you guys putting post on the forum again. We need your regular presence and input on the site please.

Kind regards

Mel

• Sean
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you Jörg for letting us know. Would you please check on this issue, https://ninox.com/en/forum/technical-help-5ab8fe445fe2b42b7dd39ee7/http-function-isnt-working-6030ae29ac80b9548fa31144?post=6033ecd48ddddf612f99fb49&page=1. I sent an email to support and haven't gotten a response.

Thank you, Sean

• Karen_Estrada
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I totally agree with Mel re: benefits of this Forum! I too appreciate all the awesome people who are willing to share their valuable experience!! I'm also very happy when I'm able to 'pay it forward'. 

...I'd be happy to volunteer as well, I have plenty of (Moderation) experience. ke

Content aside

• 3 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 491Views