Personal calendar (per account)

Hi Ninox team,

First of all, thank you for building this amazing software tool! I'm using Ninox now for a week and I'm very happy with it!

I have a suggestion: calender per user account. So, with the records I can put an if statement and if true, show in the personal calender per account.

Thank you, Ralph

8 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

While that would be an elegant default solution.. This is currently possible by placing the following into the "Is Readable" formula.. 

_cu = user()

This is called out in the user manaual here.. 

https://ninoxdb.de/en/manual/user-management-identities-and-rights/user-management-identities-and-rights

then search for "Readable If"

readableIf

I just validated it.. and it works. 

• Ralph_Heeneman
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you for your reply. Unfortunately I can't find the Writable if field on the appointment data type?

Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 16.06.22

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Ralph, 

it is the last field on your screenshot. ;)

Best, Jörg

• Ralph_Heeneman
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Jörg, Sorry (stupid). I meant I can't find Readable if field. Is there a solution for?

• Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Looks like the appointment calls it "Display field only if" .. 

• Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

The "readable if" fields is available at the table setting and makes the whole data record (not) readable. The "Display field only if..." field makes only the specific field (not) visible in the input form. But you could read it in the table view.

Best, Jörg

• Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Ahh.. Thank you for the clariifcation!  Makes sense to me. 

• Ralph_Heeneman
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I would like to request the "Readable if" option per field, it would be alot easier to manage the calendar :)

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 8Replies
  • 2737Views