Problem server not responding

Hi,

we have a problem that server is not responding. Does somebody has the same problem right now?

Thank you very much.

7 replies

null
    • Sean
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I don't know if this is related to your problem, but I have been unable to get a response from the Google Translate API through Ninox since I installed the Mac version 3.0.2

• Sean
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Nevermind, I figured out it was a length restriction of the Translate API. My apologies.

• Walcher_Messebau_GmbH
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Since I updated Ninox, it happened a couple of times that it hasn't sent events from Ninox to Google calendar

• tedloewen
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Eva - did you ever get any help on this?  I can't seem to find anything anywhere on it and Ninox support is silent.

• evazelienkova
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Ted.

no I have never. But when I had this problem also this week and I wrote them on support dirrectly and they answered me, that they are solving the problem. Sometimes is the best way contact them directly. 

• ScottCPA
    • Stephen_Scott
    • 3 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am having a system not responding error tonight. It's been down for 15-20 minutes, so I can't work.  I had the same problem a few weeks ago for a short period of time.  Is there a system status page where users can check the status of Ninox?

• Be Legal Property Compliance
    • Katie_Rayner
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes a status page would be good.  I have a server not responding error and 4 people who can't use Ninox while we waite for it to go away

Content aside

• 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 858Views