Problem with printing in Windows and Android.

Hello everyone! There is a problem with printing in Windows and Android. Preview displays correctly, and when printed in pdf, everything breaks and the encoding is different. Does this problem have a solution? This problem does not exist on MacOS and IOs.

7 replies

null
    • poligon30
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Does this have a solution or not? Users who solved this problem - please write to me: how? Support has not responded to my question in any way for a month.

• Mel_Charles
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Sorry - I can't advise as I totally mac based

• poligon30
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Mel Charles, thank you for your attention to my problem. Several Users's previously wrote to me that support can solve this problem if you write an email to: support@ninoxdb.de, but this does not spell out. I don't get an answer to the problem. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? If this problem does not have a solution in principle, let support write about it in a response letter. But they don't answer.

• Ninox partner
    • RoSoft_Steven.1
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

support@ninox.com is the correct email. Not sure if the old one is still in use...

• poligon30
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thank you, RoSoft_Steven Rooryck. You're helping me again!

• poligon30
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeees! Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! You are the best!

• Mel_Charles
    • 2 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

To be fair - Every time I email support I get an answer! - it is not necessarily the one I always want or expect but ....

Content aside

• 1 Likes
  • 2 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 196Views
  • 1 Following