Recall data automatically

L

Ninox uses the medium definition of the system i.e. Preferences, Langauge & Region, Advanced, Dates

J

Ciao, Luis,
Maybe I misspoke.
I wrote in English to make it clearer to you.
Actually, I would need the name of the day, whereas I don't need the year.
I hope that makes it clearer.
Thank you

Valter

L

yes.... I understand... as I said: Ninox uses the System Definitions! you have to go do the APPLE SYSTEM and change the way you define data... as said: go to System Preferences, Langauge & Region, Advanced, Dates and choose the format with the icons - see the example below of hwat you get

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 15.16.10

L

and now I changed the system again to show more verbose data Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 15.30.01

L

and now I changed the system again to show more verbose data Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 15.30.01

J

I'm sorry... I didn't understand...

Ninox Profile

Hi Valter,

If it's difficult for you, you can create a formula field with this code:

---

format(Data, "dddd DD MMMM")

---

L

Hi Valter,  so use a formula if you dont want to do the update on the system... 

If you do... just to make it clearer ---and I suppose you aer using Mac and OSX - here are some screen shots of the sequence: 'System Preferences' -> 'Language 7 Region' -> 'Advanced' -> 'Dates' -> and then the fields you have to put up

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 22.01.35

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 22.01.58

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 22.02.11

Screenshot 2020-05-18 at 22.02.42

J

Hi, Luis,
many thanks for the tips and screenshots.
I had already understood what you advised me to do and I had already tried but without success.

Your screenshots confirmed that the process was right, but I still can't get it to work.
However, I've learned something new and thank you.
Valter

J

Hi, Nick,
the formula works as you can see from the image (A) but I would need it to change also in the view (B).
Because it's the data in the View tab that I need to print. Do you think it can be done?
Thanks

ValterSenza titolo