Reference of Functions and Language

J
Hi, how do you tell Ninox to do an action if a field is empty or completed? For example, I would like a new record to be created in another table when a date field is completed. In this case it is a recruitment database and I want the system to create a record on the "Placement" table when the "Accepted" date is filled in on my "Interview" table. So I want to say "do this if 'Accepted' is not blank"
Thank you!
Ninox Profile
Hi Jeni,

if 'Accepted' != null then ........

regards
Leo
J
J
Hello - sorry, me again. I would like a new record to be created in a table when a box is checked on another table, and then that new record to be opened so you can complete the other fields. Is that possible? So, if someone ticks a box on the "interview" form, a new "placement" record opens which is linked to the interview (so pulls across the name and client details). I can send you the database if that helps?
Ninox Profile
If you could send me (support@ninoxdb.de) a copy of the Ninox database you are working on (Main menu -> "Save Archvie as...") I'm sure that I can find a solution to your problem.

Birger - Ninox Support
J
Thanks Birger I have just sent it.
K
Hi...I posted a couple of questions a few days ago and only now am able to log back in. How do I find them and see if they have been answered?
Ninox Profile
Find your comment (and the answers) here:
http://manual.ninoxdb.de/en/formulas-and-calculations/
K
Thanks Birger. Is there some way in general to find comments and answers that I post...even if several days have gone by?
Ninox Profile
Well - I don't know :-) Aren't there email notifications?

Birger - Ninox Support