Report Style

I have a report that shows current questions and responses i have sent to an customer. Is there away to style the entire row if the response date is null? or how would i program an formula and additional column to the report

4 replies

null
    • Agus
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What i would do is to set an If statement on all of the fields that checks one specific field (such as responce). if responce is empty. then it would display "null" or any other sort of difference that you want to define. Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.14.36 PMScreen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.14.59 PM

• Agus
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

What i would do is to set an If statement on all of the fields that checks one specific field (such as responce). if responce is empty. then it would display "null" or any other sort of difference that you want to define. Screen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.14.36 PMScreen Shot 2019-04-02 at 1.14.59 PM

• russhenry715
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

ok got it working on my form, but when i try to print the colors do not carry over. Do you know of a way? What a did on my form i made a new tab "Styled Report" and added the formulas in there and it works perfect. I have it changing the color.

styled(text('RFI #'), if 'Return Time Stamp' = null then
    "rgb(252,187,187)"
    end)

• Agus
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

i dont think colors are implemented in the print option yet :(

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 4Replies
  • 1600Views