Small Inventory Management System?

I am looking to make a system that includes a couple of main Tables:  Inventory and Sales.  I'm wanting to use the Inventory as the main entry point for the information, including item ID, title, cost of goods, etc.  Then I would like a Sales Table to capture sales transactions that would automatically populate information such as title and cost of goods based on entry of the item ID (basically a lookup function that references the Inventory).  Then I would like it to auto-delete the entry in Inventory to reflect the sale.  Is there any way of performing this with Ninox?  If so, how would I do that?

1 reply

null
    • Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

Thank you for your interest in Ninox.

I would suggest to use two different table views instead of two tables for Inventory and Sale. You use a Choice field to set a status (sold) in the record and then filter it out in the "Inventory" view and only show the sales in the "Sold" view.

If you need support to do so or like some other help ot get started, please send an note to support@ninoxdb.de and we will take care for you.

Best, Jörg

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 1Replies
  • 1685Views