Stopping nag screen

I signed up for a Cloud trial, and as a result decided to go with the App version. I don't need a cloud subscription ongoing. However, I keep getting 'nag' screens about Cloud subscriptions but the only options are to 'Sign Up' or to 'Ask me later'. 

How do I say I am not interested in the Cloud version ??

2 replies

null
    • Jorg
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

The Ninox Cloud version is also our trial version. 
    The area of your Ninox App for Mac (that you have purchased) is only the tab "My Databases" where you can store your databases locally or in the iCloud. 
    The other tabs are all tabs of teams within the Ninox Cloud. You will only see the information about your subscription and get these pop up’s for the Ninox Cloud subscription if you click on a Ninox Cloud team tab. 

app vs cloud

If you don’t want to see these subscription information anymore, you can either log out as a user (icon in the top right corner), or you can delete the team tabs (teams). Than you will no longer see the Ninox Cloud teams or the information about your trial subscription.

If you have created databases in the Ninox Cloud as a test and want to keep them in the Ninox App for Mac (iPad or iPhone), you can download them and import them into the Ninox App.

To download databases and use them locally (or in the iCloud) on the pad, please proceed as follows: 

Save a backup in the tab of your Ninox team via the menu on the database (small blue down arrow). 
    Then select the topmost entry in the window that opens and archive the backup using the button "Save archive as...".
    Then import the database into your app with the "Import archive" function.

Kind regards, Jörg

• sjdixey
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks - yes that all makes sense.

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 1578Views