table share between two Database

I have two different data base in my ninox. Each database have different tables, but there are two table that i would like to share with the two database. I can import both in each database, but when I change an item in one of them the change doesn't occur in the other database, and when I go to that shared database the item I have chaged dasent apear. For example I have two patients one in DB1 and another in DB 2. The DB3 is medication and is linked to DB1 and DB2. When I prescribe medication in patient in DB1 and I go to DB3 , the prescription isn't there.Thanks

2 replies

null
    • Support
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

It is possible to exchange data of different databases in the Ninox Cloud with the API integration.
    You will find more detailed information about the API integration in our User Manual here:
    https://ninoxdb.de/en/manual/api/api-introduction 

Kind regards, Jörg

• Mconneen
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Yes.. Jörg reference is spot on.. However, it is not "low code".. Depending on how you have set up your DB1 and DB2.. You will need to add some code in the after update triggers that will post to the other databases. 

I am more interested in as to why they are separate databases..   You can have multiple devices using the same Ninox Cloud database.   That said.. I do not want to presume I fully understand your use case. 

Content aside

• 5 yrs agoLast active
  • 2Replies
  • 2393Views