Using Ninox Cloud how do I sync multiple devices?

I have a laptop and ipad. how di I sync my devices using Ninox Cloud??

7 replies

null
    • Mconneen
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

@Wendy... Ninox Cloud and iCloud will sync automatically.   You can verify this by select the cloud icon in upper left.. and compare the sync numbers on each device. 

Note.. if you are NOT connected to the internet .. but were still logged into the application, you can continue to work with the application and it will sync once you regain internet connectivity.   If you are NOT connected to the internet .. and you are NOT logged into Ninox..  Then you will NOT be able to work with the application .. as you at least have to be connected to the internet in order to "login".  Hope that makes sense. 

checkSync

• Ruud_Hogenberg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I am in demo trial version, did load 2500 records from android tablet to ninox, data shows up in online app and tablet, but not in my mobile. The table and field appears after 6 seconds but the data doesn't load. Any help appreciated.. 

Regards  Ruud 

• Birger_H
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

In Ninox you have different workspaces: "My Databases" is about local and iCloud databases only. "My Team 1" is about Ninox Cloud sync'd databases. Make sure to login with your Ninox account and switch the workspace.

Birger

• Ruud_Hogenberg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Thanks for answer Birger. Funny you also answered my next question. Why tables in my database doesn't appear in the web app. Even there is no my database in the ninoxdb.de webapp. Is that correct ? For my team 1, I renamed it to hometeam, thereunder I created tables and imported data. At mobile phone it doesn't sync. Another thing is that by starting up the screen is to large. The lower button create my database is hidden. By turning phone upside and up again, it resize correct. I need correct sync crossplarform.

• Ruud_Hogenberg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

SOLVED , I reinstalled the app again and did a reset synchronisation. Thank you. 

• Ruud_Hogenberg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Back again, I have deleted two tables wich i merged into 1new table, i imported these data into a new table at ninox web app, then on my Samsung S10, the old tables still appear and after few seconds later the new table and field appear, but the table is empty, no data. The table consist 2500 records. I deleted the application,  i removed temp files etc., reinstalled but still the same, i believe synchronisation is not correct executing, or some setting at my phone needs to be changed. 

Any thoughts on this ?

Ruud 

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi Ruud,

Some times it takes some time to sync all records.

Could you please invite us (support@ninoxdb.de) as admin into your Ninox Cloud team so I can have a look at it?
    Thank you very much.

Best, Jörg

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 7Replies
  • 2721Views