Why can't my Ninox for iPad access the icloud backup of my Ninox for Mac app like my iPhone's app does?

I just purchased the license for the iPad Ninox app ($14.99), but cannot access the icloud backup of my Mac's Ninox program. My iPhone app connects perfectly to the icloud backup. Am I missing something?

5 replies

null
    • Alexander_Koenig
    • 5 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi,

please make sure you are logged in to the same iCloud account. If you have problems:

- log out from iCloud 

- restart your device

- try again

Let me know if this helps.

Best regards, Alex

• Greg_Prill
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

I have the Desktop and iphone versions of the app.  DB created on desktop don't appear on the iphone, and vice-versa.

Logged out of the iphone icloud account, restarted, etc.  Still no joy.  What now?

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Please make sure, that you are logged in both devices with the same Apple ID and that you have the databases in the tab "My databases" and in your iCloud.

Kind regards, Jörg

• Greg_Prill
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Both devices use the same iCloud account. 

Where is the "My Databases" tab? In the app, in iCloud settings, somewhere else?  Where in iCloud are databases stored?  In iCloud Drive, or somewhere else?

• Jorg
    • 4 yrs ago
    • Reported - view

Hi, 

The "My databases" team is the "Header" of list of your dabases:

iPhone_myDatabases

The path for the data you have stored in your iCloud is the following on your Mac:
    cd ~/Library/Mobile\Documents/BJE6SD455T~de~ninoxdb~ninox-ios/data

Kind regards, Jörg

Content aside

• 4 yrs agoLast active
  • 5Replies
  • 2837Views