Static Map With Multiple Markers
Ninox Profile

Made this with a picture field which is filled with the markers chosen by a location field.

The markers are customizable.

The database is posted in the EN team and is called : StaticGoogleMapWithMultipleMarkers

StevenGoogleMappy

Ninox Profile

Very nice Steven! Thanks for sharing 😎

Ninox Profile

👍

Ninox Profile

See also the Updated Version here: https://ninox.com/en/forum/use-cases-5abd0b9c4da2d77b6ebfa395/static-and-dynamic-google-map-with-multiple-markers-5ec12050552e240f0370f975

Steven

Ninox Profile

thank you Steven for sharing this application, however I can't get it to work (knowing that I'm not an expert).

in static map: the map is not displayed

in dinamic map: I cannot modify the locations

8A9FB52C-65CF-417C-AEF1-DCA9D7C7E7AD
I have activated an API key which seems to work.

F7A2C344-BDC0-4EFB-A2E0-CF7C57486F2E

do i have something else to configure?

alain

Ninox Profile

Alain,

I also experienced some trouble to pick locations after the Dynamic map was displayed.

I added that blue button 'Clear map to restart' to fix that but it not always work, only when I exit the database and return fixed sometimes this problem.

Also on the Ipad version it doesn't work well but it does in the browser version.

I'm not an expert but I think it's a Bug in Ninox.

Steven.

Ninox Profile

I use an Ipad, it may be because of that. hoping that the Ninox developers take the problem into account. it's still an interesting program

alain

Ninox Profile

Hello Steven

Unfortunaely I can't find the location of the database and I am really interesting of this solution.

Could you give me some link to the database?

Thank you in advanced!

Ninox Profile

Il faut aller sur l'onglet 

F871B76C-C1A7-431E-82E3-82D8877484BA

si il n'y est pas, il faut demander par l'intermediaire du mail contact de Ninox

Ninox Profile

Unfortunately I have only the German one.

Could you add me to the English group as well?Untitled