Ninox empowers teams around the globe to create custom business applications without a single line of code. Our customers are small to mid-sized companies working in a wide range of industries. With Ninox, they build tailor-made tools for their business processes and collaboration. We’re a fast-growing, product centered technology startup located in the heart of Berlin. We take pride in providing a service that actually helps people, gets awesome customer feedback and ranks high on the app stores as one of the best business applications.
What do we expect:
- You have a background in backend programming (preferably Node.js but any server-side technology is also fine).
- You have worked with databases in the past (preferably MongoDB and PostgreSQL) and upto a certain level administered it.
- You already have some experience in DevOps.
- You possess a good understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (preferably CircleCI).
- You have a good understanding of topics like -
Standard deployment practices
Highly available infrastructure
HTTP load balancing
Infrastructure as code (IAC)
- Experience in working with IAC tools like Ansible, Terraform, BASH scripting.
What you will do:
- You’ll be responsible for improving uptime and scalability of our cloud infrastructure serving thousands of customers worldwide business-critical applications.
- You’ll improve infrastructure health monitoring and introduce well documented quick reaction processes (both manual and automated) to respond to health alerts
- Improve our log analysis solution to help our backend developers gain more insights on incoming traffic, performance of their code, unexpected errors, etc.
- Introduce automation to the deployment of our Private Cloud product
- Improve Continuous Integration and deployment of our web app and mobile apps.
- Layout a plan and perform migration of our infrastructure to the “State of the art” technology (Kubernetes / Docker)
- You have a degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- In addition, you bring along first relevant professional experience in the administration of IT systems and backend development.
- You have some knowledge in handling Linux servers, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, Nexus, monitoring and server management tools is desirable.
- Furthermore, you are familiar with the tools and methods used in agile software development processes.
- A structured way of working and strong communication skills complete your profile
What we offer:
- We offer you the chance to be part of a fast-growing tech company.
- You will personally shape the way how Ninox will develop and extensively grow.
- Enjoy the learning curve and proof yourself in international markets around the globe! The future of Ninox will strongly rely on you!
- Besides, we are a multicultural and motivated team.
- We work in a modern office with Office Dogs in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg.
- We offer you good working conditions with home office options.
- We offer you team lunch and fresh fruit, regular team events and offsites.
- Become part of our story and make it yours! We are looking forward to you!