FAQ
W
(That's In list mode)
Ninox Profile
Click on any column head to get a context menu and select "Show Column".

Birger - Ninox Support
B
Because you can not create online databases. Server does not connect
S
Is there a feature that allows having a unique value in a field? So if I enter a new value it, the feature will scan existing values and if exit then uses existing without creating a new record; if does not exist in the field then create a new record?

I am a new user of the software which I purchased two weeks ago.
Thank you,
Sami AlBanna
Ninox Profile
Hello Sami,
when you click ob new record a new record is created. You can not give a value and check if its unique and only then create a new record.
However here is a small template that checks i a value is unique and will show an "alarm" if its not:
Check if unique
Birger - Ninox Support
C
Need help on a formula, I have two fields Procedure and CPT. Procedure is a choice field with different options. CPT is a numerical field. How can build al optical expression so if Procedure choice = “A” then CPT=“123”, if Procedure choice=“B” then CPT=“12345”, and so on... Thanks
Ninox Profile
Hello,

try this (in the 'onChange'trigger of the table):
–––
CPT := if text('Procedure') = "A" then 123 else
if text('Procedure') = "B" then 12345 else
–––

Birger - Ninox Support
C
Thanks Birger tried placing your reply on the place you suggested.. Should I place the syntax exactly as you suggested ? I get an Error Unexpected symbol at line 1, Column 15
C
I tried using the visual formula editor I placed the formula in Trigger after update in the CPT field. if (CPT :=Procedure_Done)=“CRTP” then “1234” else “0” Ninox accepts this formula but if I use CRTP nothing changes in CPT
C
This is where I am with my project I placed the syntax on the onchange trigger of the table as follows:
if (CPT := Procedure_Done) = "CRTP" then
else
Now when I change my selection in Field procedure Done this triggers the number of the option to appear in CPT but not 1234 ie I have 5 different choices 1.XXX 2.XXXY 3. XXOI 4. UIRTI 5. AKFDJF when I choose in Procedure Done instead of CPT showing 1234 it shows 1 if I chose the first option or 2 if I chose the second option...